Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Blinders on? Ready? Shoot the smokers!

...Let's think about how someone would ISOLATE second hand smoke from other potential triggers. "THEY" can't, but that doesn't stop them from trying.

...I suggest there are far more environmental toxins that can be associated with hypertension, and many of them could more easily explain the difference between boys and girls. I'm thinking of all the estrogenic substances in the environment. Sure, they are harmful to both male and female, but would it not seem reasonable that females would be slightly more accepting of estrogen excess than males? I think so.

...In time, though, the environmental toxins (estrogenic) would impact everyone - and they do. But in the teen years, the impact can readily be seen as more selective for one gender over the other.

...This is so aggravating that I think I'll take time off today to enjoy a good cigar.


No comments:

Post a Comment